ALLEN WEST AT CPAC
About Florida’s District 18
CONTRIBUTE TO CONGRESSMAN WEST’S CAMPAIGN
CONGRESSMAN WEST’S VOTES
More on Congressman West Below
- A Democratic Republic will not stand when voter fraud is rampant as shown below
- Congressman Allen West Dresses Down Obama’s “Voting is the Best Revenge” Remark
- Allen West: A hero and honarable man speaks at the Vietnam memorial
- Powerful New Allen West Ad: “This Is Our America”
- Allen West Equates Opponent to Charlie Crist, Slams Obama On Foreign Policy
- Congressman Allen West and Patrick Murphy Gearing Up for Debate
- Allen West V Patrick Murphy you decide
- Allen West Targeted By Democratic Super PAC With $1 Million Ad Buy
- Congressman Allen West Receives Guardian of Small Business Award
- Tea Party Rep. Allen West wowed by Condi, gives pointers to Romney
- Democratic poll says Allen West-Patrick Murphy race a virtual tie
- PATRICK MURPHY CONTINUES TO RUN FROM ALLEN WEST’S DEBATE CHALLENGE
- Allen West’s on Comments on Communists in Congress and Wasserman-schultz not being a lady are hurting Allen West?
- Allen West: Obama feeding U.S. ‘crap sandwich’
- 000 warriors 4 degrees Allen West Allen West Duty Honor Country. Allen West for Vice President Allen West for VP Allen West is the antithesis to progressive policy in America Allen West Keep Bush Tax Cuts Allen West On Islam Allen West on Muslim Brotherhood Allen West Republic backs Michelle Bachman Both Bachmann and West understand the evil Muslim Brotherhood CONGRESSMAN ALLEN WEST Congressman West Congressman West to Obama conservative blog network Cut All American Foreign Aid Democrat's worst nighmare DEVISTATE MILITARY duty honor country EGYPT Election 2012 Elections 2012 failed president Few can match Congressman West's Voting Record Florida Force People to by Obama Car Force them to by a Glock Funds Muslim Brotherhood Gave Up Body Armor Get Out The Vote Guilty Hamas Help Small Business Highly Educated Holy Land Foundation In Combat Allen West Jihad Liberals are the Racists MILITARY SPENDING CUTS Mitt Romney Mitt Romney 2012 Mitt Romney Vice President Mitt Romney VP More government dependents more votes for liberal agenda Muslim Brotherhood never met a vet who fought for socialism. News Week NO NEW TAXES not work place violence Obama failed president Obama has no qualifications Obama orders military cuts of 20 Obama the War Criminal Ordered Weapons taken away or meeting with constitutients Patrick Murphy Patriot Politics Politics News PROGRESSIVES CUT FAILED PROGRAMS Promised him See New Baby Repudiate Romney Campaign Romney responds to wimp factor Sharia. there goes the race card the US government doesn't get it town hall meetings Video Warrior Allen West Family Man and Congressman WEST West Led battalions of my
We are going to document our lives in cyberspace with the desire that our children one day will do the same keeping the chronicle of all of us alive
(WASHINGTON) – Congressman Allen West (R-FL) received the coveted National Federation of Independent Business Guardian of Small Business Award Thursday.
The award is presented to Members of Congress who NFIB considers “champions” of small business owners. West received a perfect score of ’100′ for his votes on 13 key NFIB supported pieces of legislation concerning issues from healthcare, energy and Federal Government regulations.
“Our small businesses are at the heart of keeping this economy going and I am proud to receive this award,” West said. “As I travel Dixie Highway in Palm Beach County and visit small businesses in South Florida, I see firsthand the importance of expanding opportunities and reducing burdensome regulations on our independent employers. Our small businesses represent the best of the American spirit and I will continue to be their voice on Capitol Hill.”
NFIB President and CEO Dan Danner praised West for his commitment to American business owners.
“In the 112th Congress, Representative West proved he is willing to stand up and do big things for small business,” Danner said. “Guardian-award winners are genuine small business champions, consistently voting to promote and protect the right of small business owners to own, operate and grow their businesses.”
For a complete look at how each Member of Congress voted, click here
Congressman Allen West is a member of the House Committee on Small Business and is a member of the Subcommittee on Contracting and Workforce and the Subcommittee on Investigations, Oversight and Regulations.
The Guardian of Small Business Award is presented to lawmakers who vote with small businesses 70 percent or more of the time and demonstrate a commitment to protecting free enterprise.
National Federation of Independent Business is the nation’s leading small business association. Founded in 1943 as a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, NFIB gives small and independent business owners a voice in shaping the public policy issues that affect their business. NFIB has 350,000 members and its mission is to promote and protect the right of our members to own, operate and grow their businesses.
Comment by Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist and Patriot.
Readers who would question Congressman Allen West’s credentials on giving advise to the next President of the United States may require a refresher course.
He was a career Army Colonel, in Special Forces as an Army Ranger and battalion commander.
He served multiple tours in Afghanistan, and Iraq, giving his own body honor to one of his troops who credited the West’s gesture with saving his like as he kept his promise to bring the young soldier home to see his new baby and wife.
There is nobody in congress that is more versed on Islam and the evils of Sharia Law than Allen West. He believes the current administration is willfully asleep at the switch in this area and that it’s reprehensible.
That’s my story and I’m sticking to it, I’m J.C. and I approve this message.
By: Hope Hodge
Those that saw Governor Romney’s acceptance speech for the Republican nomination for president understand he followed the congressman’s thoughts.
One of the most recognized faces of the tea party movement, outspoken Florida Congressman Allen West, told reporters Thursday afternoon that the high point of the convention so far for him was former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice’s electrifying keynote speech Wednesday evening.
Comment by Jim Campbell
Let’s get serious, a democrat pole by a democrat poling firm and a virtual unknown?
Murphy is such a coward he has refused to debate the Congressman. Wonder why?
Desperation has many faces here is one below:
by George Bennett | August 30th, 2012
TAMPA — Democratic challenger Patrick Murphy is in a virtual tie with U.S. Rep. Allen West, R-Palm Beach Gardens, in a new poll being trumpeted today by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.
The DCCC said a poll it commissioned by Grove Insights gives Murphy a 47-to-46 percent edge. The survey of 400 likely voters was taken Aug. 21-24 with a 4.9 percent margin of error.
The DCCC released a three-paragraph pollster’s memo but not the complete poll. The memo says West is viewed favorably by 43 percent of District 18 voters and unfavorably by 38 percent. His job approval/disapproval percentages are 41/52.
West campaign manager Tim Edson but declined to reveal any of West’s internal polling numbers.
“I think we are doing very well,” West said earlier in the day after a Florida delegation breakfast. “I take nothing for granted. I believe in the Colin Powell theory of military operations — that you use overwhelming force and power to crush your opposition.”
West has been running mostly positive TV ads since June to try to define himself to a mostly new set of voters in Palm Beach-Treasure Coast District 18. Murphy has run ads for the past month that criticize West, and a PAC backed by $250,000 from Murphy’s father has run an attack ad against West as well.
West on Wednesday called Murphy a “chump” and today criticized his challenger, who is a vice president in his family construction business, for not agreeing to West’s request for four debates.
“I find it absolutely amazing that an incumbent is the one asking for debates and the challenger is runing away from it. I think it’s hilarious,” West said.
The candidates have mutually agreed to one debate so far.
Comment by Jim Campbell
Of course Murphy is scared to death to be on any venue with Congressman Allen West. West, a man of principle will clean Patrick Murphy’s clock as he deftly points out the challenge is doing what progressives do to get elected.
That’s right Murphy is sounding like a Republican when his record shows is nothing more than a progressive.
Today West for Congress Campaign Manager, Tim Edson, released this statement regarding Patrick Murphy’s desperate and increasingly ridiculous excuses for refusing four substantive debates with Allen West:
“On August 15th, Allen West challenged Patrick Murphy to four substantive televised debates open to the public. Murphy spent several days desperately searching for debate hosts and formats he believed to be favorable. His response made clear he is trying to dodge serious debates with Allen West.
Now Murphy is refusing to debate Allen West if rebuttals are included in the format. Apparently Patrick Murphy is unfamiliar with the purpose of a debate. Without rebuttals, Patrick Murphy would be able to mindlessly repeat the talking points of Nancy Pelosi and his political handlers. (Read entire article below)
Allen West’s on Comments on Communists in Congress and Wasserman-schultz not being a lady are hurting Allen West?
Comment by Jim Campbell
Are the Congressman’s comments hurting him or is that what the media and the DNC talking heads would lead you to believe?
Congressman Allen West is a man of so many great qualities, among them his willingness to tell the truth and let the chips fall.
He’s a true breath of fresh air to the bubble in the beltway. He drives progressives like Patrick Murphy, running against the Congressman as he tries to sound like a moderate. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Is Debbie Wasserman Shultz a lady? Why don’t you decide rather than letting the media decide for you.
By Alicia M. Cohn
Rep. Allen West’s (R-Fla.) letter to Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) is haunting his campaign for reelection, cropping up in a new TV ad released by his Democratic opponent.
West told Fox News on Monday that the ad, which puts West’s own words in the mouths of children, illustrates that “when you are inept and you are incompetent, you are going to go out and exploit our children.”
West went on to argue that children should not repeat his comments because he is “a grown man.”
West sent the Democratic National Committee chairwoman a letter last July in which he called her “the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives” and “not a lady.”
West’s words are repeated in a TV ad now airing in Florida that was produced by Patrick Murphy, West’s Democratic opponent in the Florida House race.
Children repeat some of the outspoken West’s more memorable moments, including the letter to Wasserman Schultz, his accusing the Progressive Caucus of being members of the Communist Party, his calling President Obama’s supporters a “threat to the gene pool” and his telling Democrats to “get the hell out of the United States.”
“Allen West said all these things and worse. But bullying and name-calling have no place on the playground, or in Congress,” Murphy says in the ad.
Murphy might try telling the truth, he’s no moderate he’s a progressive.
“I don’t think my opponent cares about the future of America or the future of those kids that he just used horribly in a campaign ad to attack me,” West told Fox News, arguing that the real concern should be over the debt the children are inheriting due to Democratic policies.